- Can I drive myself? Tab 1
- How awake will I be during my procedure? Tab 2
- How long will my procedure take? Tab 3
- How long do I have to stay after my procedure? Tab 4
- Can I take my medications before my procedure? Tab 5
- Can I eat and drink after my procedure? Tab 6
- Where is your office located? Tab 7
- What do I need to bring with me to the procedure? Tab 8
- Will anything be left in my body? Tab 9
- What is a stent? How will it be inserted? Tab 10
- Will a stent make metal detectors go off? Tab 11
- What kind of procedures are done in the clinic? Tab 12
- Can I go home the same day and be alone? Tab 13
- How much help will I need once I’m home? Tab 14
- Who do I call if I think something is wrong? Tab 15
- What kind of pain is associated with the procedure? Tab 16
- What are possible complications of my procedure? Tab 17
- Will I be on restrictions after my procedure? Tab 18
- How much time will I need to take off of work? Tab 19
- What kind of follow-ups are involved after my procedure? Tab 20
- If my procedure can’t be done at the office, where will it be done? Tab 21
- Does my insurance provide transportation to and from my doctor and testing appointments? Tab 22
Blue Cross Complete of Michigan
Routine - 2 days in advance
Urgent - Same day when possible, otherwise following day.
1-888-803-4947 Access2Care Transportation or
Blue Cross Complete Customer Service at 1-800-228-8554 M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
McLaren Health Plan
Transportation requests must be submitted at least 24 hours in urban areas and 48 hours in rural areas prior to the appointment
Customer Service at 888-327-0671(to request same or next day transportation needs.)
Meridian Health Plan
Call 1-800-821-9369 to arrange non-emergent transportation including gas reimbursement, public transportation, and sedan service.
Molina Health Care
Logisticare line - Schedule 72 hours in advance (business days for scheduling) Will transport on Saturdays and Sundays.
Same day trip within 2-4 hours can be arranged when possible, Contact Deborah Johnson. Deborah Johnson 248-925-1813 (Urgent Transportation Contact) Examples for urgent care: Wound care, dialysis related care AVF/AVG, vascular procedures, hospital follow-up, high fever, etc...
Priority Health Government Programs
Routine care 4-5 business days notice - Members can call 1-888-975-8102 Urgent Care Services - 1-888-975-8102
Priority Health will make every attempt to schedule same day pick-up or within 24 hours if Vendors are available.
Total Health Care
Transportation line at 1-800-826-2862 ext 403 or 313-871-6408 Routine care - 4 days
Urgent care - CSHCS member Notification time is 24 hours, but MTM will accommodate same day request when possible.
United Healthcare Community Plan
Routine care 4 business days - 1-877-892-3995 transportation vendor (Access2Care)
Urgent care - Possible within 24 hours if available
Vasculuar Institute of Michigan